The Don Chapin co. Inc. has a long history of community involvement. Very few community events go by without having the support of our company.
In addition, the senior management of our company, Mr. Don Chapin Jr., our President and CEO, holds two elected positions as well as many local non-profit board seats, including:
- Chairman, North Monterey County Fire District
- Chairman, Board of Trustees, Lagunita School
- Chairman, Rancho Cielo Youth Campus
- Chairman of the Board, Palma School
- Chairman, The Northern Monterey County Foundation
- Board Member, Panetta Institute for Public Policy
- Immediate Past President, Silicon Valley Monterey Bay Council of Boy Scouts
- President of the Board, Salinas Valley Leadership Group
- President, The Club at Crazy Horse Ranch
- Member, Monterey County Water Resources BMP Committee
- Member, Salinas Valley Travel and Tourism Bureau.
- President, Rogge Village HOA
- President, Hidden Canyon Ranch HOA
- President, Hidden Canyon Ranch Mutual Water Co.
Our Company prides itself with being engaged with many local entities that raise funds for various purposes, both in our community and beyond. Some of those we assist are:
- California International Airshow
- California Rodeo
- Relay for Life
- Rancho Cielo
- Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital and Foundation
- The Community Foundation for Monterey County
- Tatum’s Garden
- Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts
- Touch a Truck
- First Tee
- Schools, Churches, Civic Organizations, Youth Sports Clubs, Etc.
- Much, much, much more.
Few other companies can boast the support we provide every corner and every need of our community. We believe we are one of the leaders in providing major corporate and business support to those that ultimately support us.